Journey is a small, informal worship experience that meets in The Loft of the Arendall Building at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings. Our purpose is to help people take the next step on their spiritual journey by becoming and helping others become faithful servants of Christ.
Five Indicators Of Being a Faithful Servant
- A growing relationship with Christ.
- Experiences and shares with others the good news of God’s grace.
- Shows compassion towards others.
- Gives his or her best through service and ministry.
- Worships God individually and with others.