Some valuable lessons are learned as we live our lives. For example:
1. A smile in an expensive way to improve our looks.
2. To ignore facts does not change facts.
3. Under everyone’s shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
4. When you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
5. Love, not time, heals all wounds.
6. We should be glad God doesn’t give us everything we ask for.
Be sure to attend a worship service this weekend and invite someone to attend with you.
Contributed by Wendell Harris