June 24, 2018
Confident Living In An Uncertain World
This week, Pastor David shared about confidence in God. Read and reflect on James 4:13-17 as you think about the following questions.
- What “uncertainties” are you focused on in this season of your life?
- What are you MOST certain of in this season of your life?
- Describe the difference between “certainty” and “confidence”.
- What inner call to do the “right thing” have you failed to heed? What does James 4:17 call that?
- Are you obeying God’s call for YOU today? If not, what will you do differently going forward?
In your time with God today, confess the calls for “right things” you have not acted on. Thank Him for the gift of today. Finally, acknowledge His sovereignty and ask Him to show you His desire for your actions today.