September 23, 2018 | Genesis: Act II
When The Faithful Still Doubt
As we continued in the Book of Genesis this week, Pastor David explored Abram’s doubt regarding His promise to give him a son. Read Chapter 15 as you consider these questions.
- What leads you down “the road of doubt”?
- Abram and God had a real conversation about his doubt. If you had a conversation with God about your doubt, what do you think He would tell you?
- When are you most susceptible to the enemy’s lies planting doubt in your life? How will you reply to those lies this week?
- What situation(s) are you facing right now where you need to hear the words, “fear not, I am your shield”?
In your time with God this week,
- Thank God for knowing everything there is to know about you, the details of your life and your desires.
- Ask God to help you be aware of how the enemy tries to lie to you.
- Commit to tell God, “in spite of my doubt, I will trust you? You have always kept Your promise and even though I do not understand it all know (John 13:7), I will trust today. “