To promote a Healthy Lifestyle, the Health and Wellness Ministry at Dawson offers “On the Road” Health Talks. A partial list of topics include:
- Allergies - Taking Control
- Am I at Risk of a Heart Attack?”
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Asthma - Taking Control
- Attention Deficit Disorder: Are You Listening to Me?
- Autism: Diagnosis-Treatments-Approaches
- Breast Cancer: What I Need to Know
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome--Prevention and Treatment
- Colon Cancer: Symptoms and Treatment
- Dermatitis—“Stop the Itch”
- Eating Disorders
- Plus many more
If your neighborhood or civic organization would like to receive a list of health topics that can be presented at your meeting, please contact Debbie Moss at (205)871-7324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.