What does the Sunday morning schedule look like?
- Worship in the Sanctuary: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m., and 11:00 a.m.
- Hispanic Worship in the Chapel: 11:00 a.m.
- Modified Life Groups for Preschool, Kids, and Students begin September 13 at 9:30 a.m.
- College Life Group at 11:00 a.m. in the FRC
What happens during the “in-between" times with Life Groups and the Worship services?
All indoor spaces will be cleaned between all worship services and Life Group gatherings. From 9:00 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m., we ask that all members and guests please move outside during these times.
What measures are being taken to ensure safety and security?
In adherence with Alabama’s statewide mandate, please wear a face mask when you are not able to maintain six feet of distance from those outside your household (i.e., coming, going, or moving around between classrooms, hallways, and the Sanctuary). Due to meeting inside versus open-air spaces, we strongly encourage children, students, and adult leaders to wear a face mask at all times. If you have any symptoms of illness, please do not attend. Enhanced facility cleaning, expanded air filtration, increased venue size, and other mitigation strategies have been implemented at Dawson to provide a safe environment for all ministry areas, Life Groups, and worship attendance.
I'm trying to register my children for their Life Groups but I'm not able to get in. What is my next step?
Registration is open from Sunday (at noon) until Wednesday (at midnight) for the upcoming Sunday. If you were unable to register by the cutoff, please contact your child's age-group minister directly. They will do their best to accommodate your children if spots are still available within our safety guidelines.
How do I know where and when my child goes to Life Group?
- Preschoolers (through kindergarten): Arendall Building Preschool Desk
- Children Grades 1–5 (must be accompanied by a parent): FRC Gym
- Middle School: Grade-specific classrooms, North Building – 2nd & 3rd Floors
- High School: West Building – 2nd & 3rd Floors
- College: FRC Gym
As a parent of a Student (middle school or high school), what do I during this hour?
We would greatly appreciate your help serving in Dawson's Preschool Ministry, facilitating in the Student classrooms, or helping to greet people who are arriving for Worship. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Dawson Discipleship Team will contact you with more details.