Young Adults is an age group that is sometimes hard to define. Dawson Young Adults is basically for adults who have graduated college to age 35ish. This age group encompasses people who are single, married, divorced, graduate students, young professionals, have children, or do not have children. The bottom line is you fit here!! We would love to have you join us here at Dawson! If you have any questions or would like to get involved then please contact Andy Cartee.
For information for newly engaged and newlywed couples, see Marriages & Weddings.
Young Adults Sunday
At the core of the Dawson Family of Faith are our Sunday Morning Life Groups. We believe that as a member of Dawson it is important to engage with others in the study of Scriptures as well as fellowship with others. We have 12-20 groups that meet each Sunday based off of age and stage in life. We would LOVE to have you come and visit us.
Each Class Offers:
- Teachers to help you engage with the Scriptures.
- A community of people from various backgrounds.
- A monthly social outside of the church.
- A quarterly/monthly missions or service opportunity.
- A wonderful group of people to grow with in community and faith.