Beta // Missions Ministry Intern
As a Dawson Missions Ministry Intern you will:
- Serve as a connector for all college students by planning a mission-focused ministry event or outreach.
- Help develop and lead a Dawson short-term mission project.
- Invest weekly in one or more of Dawson’s local outreach ministries (Kids Connection, The Learning Center, Iglesia Bautista Vida Nueva).
- Model active and creative outreach and evangelism among the Dawson congregation.
- Assist with the promotion and logistics of missions ministry projects.
- Identify and follow-up with potential participants to help connect them to missions ministry projects.
- Contribute to the ministry’s social media presence (in partnership with the Dawson Communications team).
- Share ideas with the missions ministry team to foster creativity and growth.
- Fulfill other duties as assigned by the Associate Minister of Missions.
Dates for Commitment
- All Missions ministry events (e.g., Mission Stories, Mission Trip Interest Luncheon, Prayer for the Nations, etc.)
- Quarterly Missions team meetings
- Spring Break short-term mission trip (March 2–9, 2024)