In March 2017, the Dawson Family of Faith gathered throughout Birmingham for the purpose of PRAYER. That evening, over 700 members of Dawson spent 1 hour in corporate prayer. This year, we will gather again, as brothers and sisters in Christ, to pray for those that are far from God, for those that have never met Him, and for opportunities to engage them in Gospel-centered conversations.
Watch the historical video here.
Mark your calendars for Sunday, November 4, 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. and make plans to be a part of this evening of prayer! We will gather in homes throughout the community, at Dawson, and online to pray corporately. If your Life Group is NOT listed below, check with your Life Group leadership to find out where your group will be meeting OR make plans to join the general session in the Chapel.
Dawson Chapel - Everyone is welcome to attend here with their families.
dawson kids investors - Averett Home or Chapel
Preschool Teachers - Thompson Home
Church Online Group (via Zoom) - Anyone unable to attend in-person is invited to join this online prayer group which will be moderated by Dawson Staff. To join this PRAY group, visit ZOOM.US and enter MEETING ID 518-652-1014.
LIFE GROUP LOCATIONS:
- Wilson/Wear/Redding Life Group - Dawson Fellowship Hall
- Hartin/McCutchin/Schaefer Life Group - McCutchin Home
- Nast/Whittington Life Group - Nast Home
- Hall/Lambert Life Group - Blackmon Home
- Flowers/Black/Powell LIfe Group - Cease Home
- Dawson Young Professionals (DYP) - Wolbach Home
- Powell/Stewart Life Group - Grissom Home
- Dorrill/Marlin Life Group - Reese Home
- Lytle/Byrd Life Group - Harrington Home
- New Horizons Life Group - Jones Home
- Women's Life Groups - Torres Home
- Chapman/Lawrence Life Group - Halbrooks Home
- Waters/Gowing/George - Waters Home
- Pate/Mason - Jennings Home
- Rives/Walker - Rives Home
- Arendall/McLemore/Martin - Arendall Home
- Vaughan/Monroe - Overton Home
Prayer Guide: pray_2018_printed.pdf
Prayer Facilitator Information: PRAY2018_HOSTS.pdf
For more information, contact Kristen Torres, Minister of Spiritual Development (firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-871-7324)