Today many Christians are talking earnestly about racial unity. Many of us look at the growing tensions around us and wonder how we can be a healing force in our culture. But where do we begin?
This 7-week class, led by Pastor David, will examine how racial unity is a gospel imperative. Each week will feature intentional teaching via video from key leaders—including a night with minister and civil rights activist, John M. Perkins—about race, culture, and the gospel. As a participant of this class, you will learn about racial unity and be equipped to be a part of the solution. The class is $15 per person and includes a workbook.
This class will help you:
- Understand how the gospel applies to racial and ethnic differences.
- Develop sensitivity for people of diverse backgrounds.
- Learn ways to move toward unity inside and outside the church.
What we ask of you:
- That you pray for an open and sensitive heart.
- That you strive to attend all 7 sessions.
- That you make every effort to complete the weekly workbook lessons.
- August 15
- August 22
- August 29
- September 12
- September 26
- October 10
- October 17