April 16, 2023
God The Forgiver
This week, Pastor David began a new sermon series on Forgiveness. In Psalm 103, we saw:
- Our Foundation For Forgiveness: God The Forgiver
- To Walk In Forgiveness, We Must Remember Who God Is And What He Has Given Us.
- We Are Called To Be A Forgiving People Because We Are A Forgiven People.
- Forgiveness is essential to the life of Christians. Who or what in your life needs forgiveness right now?
- Pastor David shared that the foundation of forgiveness is God, the infinite Forgiver. According to Psalm 103:2, what are we encouraged to do to remember that forgiveness? How do you need to change your schedule this week to make more time for “remembering”?
- How are you encouraged by the truth that God removes our sins "as far as the east is from the west"? (Psalm 103:13)
- As humans, our instinct is to make people EARN forgiveness. However, our foundation as a forgiving people is the truth that we are forgiven. What can you do this week to share that truth with someone in your life?
The grace of the LORD Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. ~ 2 Corinthians 13:14
STAY IN TOUCH WITH DAWSON:
TEXT: Text CONNECT to 205-997-3717