AfterThoughts: April 19, 2020
AfterThoughts - April 19, 2020
Sermon Title: A Tale Of Two Daughters
Scripture: Mark 5:21–43
This week, Pastor David shared a message from the Gospel of Mark about God’s timing.
- When have you found yourself tempted to say “hurry up” to God? How did you handle that temptation?
- Pastor David shared that we, like the unnamed woman in this passage, have some needs that are beyond our ability to fix. How does Jesus’ interaction with the woman give you hope in the situations that you cannot fix?
- How was the faith of Jairus and the unnamed woman similar? How was it different?
- Pastor David said that God’s delay in answering our request is never God ignoring it. Is there some area in your life where you feel God is delaying His answer? This week, ask Him to give you patience as you wait for His perfect and providential timing.
To learn more about knowing Christ as Savior and Lord, please visit dawsonchurch.org/becoming-a-christian.
1. Pray for our leaders as they make decisions and recommendations.
2. Pray for scientists and health care professionals as they work with those that are ill and as they seek ways to treat the virus.
3. Pray for the sick and vulnerable.
4. Pray for missionaries in areas of the world where the virus is already very widespread.
5. Pray for ways to help those in your area that are vulnerable.
STAY IN TOUCH WITH DAWSON:
COVID-19 Information: dawsonchurch.org/COVID19