August 20, 2023
A Message To Share
This week, Pastor David continued the series from the Gospel of John entitled Entrusted. He reminded us that:
- Being Born Again Is More Than Just Being Religious
- Being Born Again Is More Than Just Knowing About Jesus
- Being Born Again Is The Work Of The Spirit
- Being Born Again Is A Gift Received By Trusting In Jesus
- Although Nicodemus practiced his religion meticulously, he was confused when he approached Jesus. What was he confused about? What did Nicodemus coming to Jesus at night symbolize?
- Pastor David said that "being born again is the work of the Spirit.” Our spiritual life is not something we earn or obtain after a lifetime of trying. How are you challenged by the truth that your religious knowledge and/or practice is not enough to earn your salvation? Explain.
- What is the message that has captured the hearts of all believers? Who has been entrusted to share that message?
- Pastor David said that John 3:16 is a place to begin and return to in the Bible. This verse is the banner to hang over our lives–that God’s love is unending and unbending. How has that verse been significant in your life as a believer? Who do you need to share that verse with this week?
The grace of the LORD Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. ~ 2 Corinthians 13:14
STAY IN TOUCH WITH DAWSON:
TEXT: Text CONNECT to 205-997-3717