December 25, 2022
The Gift Of Christmas
This week, Pastor David concluded the Advent sermon series, “Became.” We looked at God’s gift to humanity.
- The Extent Of God’s Love – “He Gave”
- The Depth Of God’s Love – “His Only Son”
- The Result Of God’s Love – “That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life”
- Martin Luther said John 3:16 is “the Bible in one verse.” What is the significance of God giving His son as a gift to the world?
- Pastor David shared “the power of the Gospel is that an all-knowing God would send His son, knowing that He would be ridiculed, mocked, betrayed, and crucified.” How are you encouraged by God’s actions, knowing that they are opposite of parental impulses?
- Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only beloved Son of God? Do you believe that He died for your sins on the cross? If so, thank God for His priceless gift. If not, what is keeping you from trusting Him?
To learn more about becoming a follower of Christ, please visit dawsonchurch.org/questions-about-faith.
For God The Greatest Subject Ever
so loved The Greatest Affection Ever
the world The Greatest Object Ever
that he gave The Greatest Act Ever
his only Son The Greatest Gift Ever
that whoever believes The Greatest Opportunity Ever
in him The Greatest Attraction Ever
should not perish The Greatest Promise Ever
but The Greatest Difference Ever
have The Greatest Certainty Ever
eternal life The Greatest Possession Ever
May the LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace. ~ Numbers 6:24–26
STAY IN TOUCH WITH DAWSON:
TEXT: Text CONNECT to 205-997-3717