January 24, 2021
Sermon Title: The Lessons Of Lost Chapters
Scripture: Exodus 2:11–25
This week, Pastor David continued the sermon series from Exodus by showing that the unpleasant chapters of Moses’ life didn’t define him. Specifically, we looked at:
· The Illusion of Hidden Sin
· The Intent of Our Wilderness Wanderings
1. What paragraphs and/or chapters of your life would you like to go back and rewrite if you had the opportunity?
2. Pastor David shared that there is not enough sand in the universe for you to cover up an unrepentant heart. As you examine your heart, what do you need to confess to the Lord?
3. Your mistakes never define you in God’s eyes; the lost chapters will never bring you to a place where God doesn’t love you or ceases to prepare you for the next season of ministry. How does that encourage you to persevere?
4. Pastor David shared that God doesn’t waste our wilderness experiences; he uses those experiences to shape and mold us. In your wilderness, are you wasting the time and/or lessons God has for you? Explain.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. ~ Ephesians 3:20–21
STAY IN TOUCH WITH DAWSON:
TEXT: Text CONNECT to 205-997-3717