March 5, 2023
This week, Pastor David continued the sermon series from the book of Exodus with a look at how we develop a “spiritual resemblance” to our God as we fix our eyes on our Savior.
- Being In The Presence Of God Has A Transforming Effect On The People Of God.
- We Glorify God By Gazing Upon Him.
- Pastor David explained the principle: Obedience to God is the only appropriate response to who God is and what He has done for us in and through His Son. As you read Exodus 34:10–35, what do you see that illustrates the truth in this principle?
- Moses’ experience teaches us that being in the presence of God has a transforming effect on the people of God. God made us to reflect His glory. How are you shining God’s light to your family, friends, and neighbors?
- We glorify God by gazing on Him and by spending time with Him. Consistently spending time in God’s presence leads to transformation. When do you schedule time with God during your day? What adjustments do you need to make in your schedule to allow more time with God?
- Just like we try to block the rays of the sun at the beach, sometimes we put up umbrellas (i.e. obstacles) to keep us from receiving God’s radiance each day. What “umbrellas” do you need to put down so that you can “glow” for Him? How is God’s radiance changing you in this season of your life?
The grace of the LORD Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
~2 Corinthians 13:14
STAY IN TOUCH WITH DAWSON:
TEXT: Text CONNECT to 205-997-3717