May 15, 2022
Sermon Title: Hope For The Restless Heart
Scripture: Psalm 55
This week, Pastor David continued the sermon series from selected Psalms.
Specifically, he shared:
- The Pain Of Betrayal
- The Path Forward From The Pain Of Betrayal
- Think about the regrets you have from relationships in your life. Have those relationships left you feeling betrayed? If so, were you, like David, troubled by your own thoughts (verses 2, 4 & 5)?
- Pastor David shared that God’s love is strong enough to overcome any human love that has failed you. What path forward does David model after the pain of being betrayed (verses 16–19)?
- How are you encouraged by the knowledge that God is waiting for you to bring your pain to Him?
- What is one thing you will do this week to increase your trust in God, especially in relationships where you have been hurt or betrayed?
May the LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.
~ Numbers 6:24–26
STAY IN TOUCH WITH DAWSON:
TEXT: Text CONNECT to 205-997-3717