May 3, 2020
Sermon Title: A Potluck Miracle
Scripture: Mark 6:30–44
This week, Pastor David shared a message from the Gospel of Mark about God’s sufficiency.
- What are some areas in your life right now where you feel insufficient? How do you approach those insufficiencies?
- In Mark 6:34, the gospel writer tells us that Jesus had compassion on the crowds that followed him because they were like sheep without a shepherd. Pastor David shared that this term is used to describe Jesus' deep and abiding love. This week, to whom do you need to show God’s deep and abiding love?
- Do you believe that Jesus is sufficient in the midst of your own insufficiency? In what areas of your life do you need to trust him more fully this week?
- How is God glorified in your willingness to offer what you have, even when it seems small? What will you offer Him this week?
To learn more about knowing Christ as Savior and Lord, please visit dawsonchurch.org/becoming-a-christian.
1. Pray for our leaders as they make decisions & recommendations.
2. Pray for scientists and health care professionals as they work with those that are ill and as they seek ways to treat the virus.
3. Pray for the sick and vulnerable.
4. Pray for missionaries in areas of the world where the virus is widespread.
5. Pray for ways to help those in your area that are vulnerable.
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. ~ Isaiah 41:10
STAY IN TOUCH WITH DAWSON:
COVID-19 Information: dawsonchurch.org/COVID19