September 27, 2020
Sermon Title: Go Love Tell
Scripture: Luke 15
This week, Dr. Gary Fenton reflected on Dawson’s Go Love Tell Missions Emphasis and reminded us of three things:
- God seeks the sinner. (Go)
- God sacrificially loves the sinner. (Love)
- God communicates His love through our faith story of encountering Jesus. (Tell)
1. Describe a time when God sought you out. What did you learn about God from that experience?
2. What does God’s sacrificial love (i.e. the gift of His Son, Jesus) mean to you? How are you willing to love others sacrificially because of His love?
3. Think about the times when you have encountered Jesus. Are you willing to share that story with someone who needs to meet Him? Will you ask God to give you an opportunity to share the love of Jesus this week?
I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.
~ John 17:26
Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy—to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen. ~ Jude 24–25
STAY IN TOUCH WITH DAWSON:
TEXT: Text CONNECT to 205-997-3717