September 3, 2023
A Model To Imitate, Part 2
This week, Pastor David concluded the series from the Gospel of John entitled Entrusted. When looking at the Samaritan woman, we were reminded of:
- Progress In Our Spiritual Life
- Passion For The Spiritually Lost
- The conversation in John 4 is the longest recorded conversation of Jesus in the Gospels. Neither Jesus nor John gives us any of the details about the women’s past relationships, but both treat her with dignity and respect. What is significant about the conversation Jesus had with this woman of Samaria?
- Pastor David said Jesus sought this woman out and intentionally engaged her in conversation about living water. What evidence do we see that her life was changed after that conversation?
- What does the water jar represent in the woman's life? What might you be called to leave behind on your journey of sanctification?
- What is your "15 second testimony"? Who needs to hear that testimony this week?
The grace of the LORD Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. ~ 2 Corinthians 13:14
STAY IN TOUCH WITH DAWSON:
TEXT: Text CONNECT to 205-997-3717