DPM Fall 2022: Unit 1 - God's Creation
"This is the day that the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
In order to continue conversation at home about praising God and learning our unit Bible verse, these resources are provided for your convenience:
- The Unit Bible Verse (Psalm 118:24) Video: Play Above
- Family Faith Talks for each week: See Below
- Weekly Take Home sheets: Download Below
Family Faith Talks Conversation Starters:
Lesson 4: God Made People
Talk about the Bible Story: God made the first family. Do you remember their names? (Adam, Eve, Cain, and Abel)
- Spend some time with your child looking at family photos. Talk about how God made people to live in families.
- Pray together, thanking God for the different people in your family.
Lesson 5: Adam and Eve Made A Choice
Talk about the Bible Story: God created you to make choices. What are some right choices you make every day? Does God still love us if we make a wrong choice? (yes) Pray: “Thank You, God, for loving us when we make right or wrong choices. Amen.”
- Talk with your child about making good choices. Give him several scenarios (parent says it is time for bed, sibling takes one of his toys, etc.) and ask him what is the right thing to do.
- Pray together, asking God to help you make good choices that honor Him.