While we miss meeting on campus for Preschool Music & Missions, we are thankful we can continue to know, love, worship, and serve Jesus. The resources below were created to stay connected with our preschoolers during the Covid-19 Pandemic so that, along with their families, they’ll be reminded:
• God made me. God loves me. Jesus wants to be my friend forever!
• The Bible is God’s Word to us and everything it says is true, true, true!
• A missionary is sent by God to share God’s love and tell others about Jesus!
• Dawson supports many missionaries all over the world. Our Major Mission Emphasis is called: GO, LOVE, TELL. Some of those places are: Birmingham, Maine, Tanzania, Northeast Africa, Southeast Asia, and all around the world.
• We can pray for missionaries who are sharing God’s Word and love.
• We can obey God and follow Jesus by helping and serving others.
• We can tell everyone we meet that Jesus loves them.
These short, weekly video versions of “Mission Station” will be posted on DPM Social Media on Wednesday evenings, and can also be found on this page.
We hope you will try one or more of these suggested activities for the week of April 12 to create family fun and point your child to our Great, Big, God! For more ways to Stay Connected, visit /stayconnected.
May 6 - Missionaries at Home with Mrs. Maile:
April 29 - Dawson Food Drive:
April 22 - Missions Prayer Bouquet:
April 15 - 2K/3K Intro Video:
April 8 - 4K/5K Intro Video with Mrs. Landon:
April 1 - Honduras with Mrs. Karmin:
March 25 - "What is a Missionary":
March 18 - 2K/3K Intro with Mrs. Christa: